Sunday, January 4, 2015

Crocheting in 2015

Well I had this amazing thought, I would crochet a different colored square everyday in 2015 and then by the end of the year I would see them all together and make this wonderful blanket... 

Well as you all might have guessed this is day number 4 of 2015 and I have half of the first square done!! :-( 

I really need to get with it, there is so much I want to make, but I never just do it.. I have a blanket I am working on now which is Washington Redskin colors, I am needing to make my son a blanket, I have the yarn just don't know what I want to do with it.. 

My husband wants a blanket.. Then it will be Christmas again before we know it and I wanted to make my gifts this year for dirty Santa and not buy them.. 

Man I have a lot to do and I need to get started... I am hoping to do so here in the next little bit.. Get that kick in the tail and get this stuff made up!!! :-) 

Oh plus on top of all that I really need to clean, organize, and remodel our home!! So glad there is 365 days in a year so maybe I can get something done!!  

❤ Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment