Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014 Hello 2015

Wow!! It's a brand new year.. Which means one book closes and a new one is opened up, you have 365 days to write your book, so make it better this year then what it was last year.. 

Last year for me was pretty amazing... We started 2014 out living in California and then moved back to North Carolina to finish out the year.. 

Braxton went through a lot with medical and going back and forth to doctors, as well as two surgeries. But seems to be doing so much better since both of those surgeries. 

DannieLynn has grown so MUCH! She is so smart, talking to her is like talking to an adult... She also started school this year and loves it so much!! Her teacher is amazing and so far it's been a great school year... 

But heading into 2015, I think about my book this year and what I want to write, and my hopes for this year is to Become closer to The Lord. Be the best mommy to my babies, be a better wife to my husband.. 

Also I am hoping to get better about getting organized and keeping on top of my house duties as a mother and wife. As well as I am praying we can do a whole bunch of remodels that we have been talking about on our home.. 

I am praying for good health over my family this year and myself. 

I always say I am going to drink only water and loose weight but hey that never happens at all.. I am the worst at keeping up with those things! 

Also in this year, I am wanting to spend a lot more time with my kids, blog, crochet, and also I am wanting to start a new fictional blog or something for fun. 

But we will see, I always feel I can't write or I feel like I just say blah blah and people are like why do I read this mess but I am hoping to become better and be amazing to where people will want to read it.. 

Also for this year, I really feel like I need to figure out and finish my high school, I just have this feeling and have had it for a while I really want to finish schooling, and I want to do it before my kids finish school lol.... 

So here is to 2015, I hope and pray you all have an amazing year as well!!! 

Happy NEW YEARS 🎉🎉🎉🎉

❤ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment