Saturday, January 31, 2015

My homemade Chicken Pie

So this blog here, is my personal blog. I usually post whenever I can find something to write about. But now I think I am going to take a little different route with blogging, I think I am going to write when I cook of craft something I think people will like. Although I know not everyone will like it or even try it, it will give me something to do and maybe someone will enjoy it... :-) 

So up first here is my homemade chicken pie. I'm not sure how many ways you can make chicken pie but this is my way and in my home it's homemade by me so that's what I am naming it... :-) 

What you will need: 

Chicken Breast (I used 3 pcs) boneless, skinless breast. 

**Note** you can use whatever type of chicken you want bone in or out butbs don't like picking off the bones. 

1 large Can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup 

1 Large can of Cream of mushroom soup. 

**Note** If you don't like mushrooms don't stress, you can't taste the mushrooms my husband doesn't eat them either but he loves this Pie!! 

1 Large can of mixed vegetables 

Bisquick mix 

Step 1: Wash the chicken, and place it into your pot, add water then place on stove top and turn on high or medium high to boil. Let the chicken boil about 30 mins or until it's turned all white. 

Step 2: After your chicken is cooked and while it's cooling down. Opening up your can goods, place them in either a pot to hear or dump right into your glass dish. Mix together with a spoon.

Step 3: After the chicken is cool and your able to handle it use your knife or two forks and cut it up into sizes you'll like to be inside in pie. Dump into the mixture your have and mix together good. 

Step 4: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. 

Step 5: Perpare your bisquick, or crust glad using. 

Step 6: Pour your bisquick over the pie and smooth out with a spoon. 

Step 7: Place in your preheated oven and bake on 350 degrees for 45 mins to 1 hour or until your crust is golden brown. 

**Note** You might want to broil your pie for a few moments but keel a really close eye so you don't burn it..** 

Yields: About 10 servings 

This is how I cook my pie at home for my family, I hope that you enjoy and give it a try. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to place those in the comments below.. I will be back soon with another blog update with someone else you might enjoy.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment