Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello there 2014...

Happy New Year Day!!! 

Well 2014 came up on us pretty fast this year, I think most of it is because I haven't had a job in 4 or 5 months so time was flying by.. I hope you all had a good time bringing in this New Year... I also hope this is going to be a great year for you all... 

For me and my family I am hoping that we have a wonderful and safe 2014, I want to get in shape and loose some weight without starving lol.. 

Also I want my husband and I to be able to save up money and not have to struggle this year.. 

I want our marriage to get stronger not weaker and for us to not argue much at all ;) which we don't really argue much but we do sometimes!! 

We are also excited our baby girl will be turning 5 years old next month, and that means she'll be going into school in August which is crazy... It doesn't seem like I should be having a kid going in to school they are babies lol... But I think she will love it... 

I just have to learn a routine to get her into so that she is well rested and will enjoy school and all the things that comes with being in school... I have never been one to be on any type routine we just do whatever when ever the only time I ever had any type routine is when I always made them eat dinner around the same time each night when I cooked for them ;) 

Braxton Connor will also be turning the big ole 3 this year, I have plans to get him fully potty trained and to learn how to talk more then he is and try and get him on the level of a 3 year old.. Which I know I probably can't do but I can help him as much as possible and if the speaking doesn't increase by his birthday we will be back on the road to getting him into the speech doctors and figure this thing out for the baby boy!! Which he is smart as a whip he just can't talk much.. 

This year I also want Steven and I, plus mom and everyone else to find a good job that is good paying and has set hours not these crazy hours like Denny's throws Steven on.. 

I also want to become closer with The Lord and be able to get into a good church and become a way better person within my self.. 

I don't feel I'll forever stay in California,  but I am wanting, where ever we go in life to be a good one and for us to be able to afford our own place and things we want and need... 

I just don't feel California is my forever home, it's too hot for me and just to far away from everyone I have always been around.. I will deeply miss my brother when I go back home but he is great on understanding and will let us make the choices we think we need to make... 

2014 is a brand new beginning so make it a good one... The past is the past.. Now is now so don't make those same mistakes you did in 2013, make better decisions and less mistakes.. Although we do learn from those mistakes!! 

I don't believe I'll be eating my collard greens and black eyed peas today.. That's more of a southern thing not a western ;) but I will be sure to eat something green for the money, and probably we will have pinto beans.. 

Hope you all have a great day and a very great year... Keep a watch as I try and blog more through out 2014, I'll post the links onto Facebook so you'll know when to come and read... 

Love you all... 

-Danielle ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment