Saturday, January 25, 2014

I will FINISH.....

You hear me I WILL FINISH!!!!!! My high school diploma.. I do not care if it takes me pushing every single person that is negative away or whatever I have to do, I have came too far to just turn around and walk away from it all.. 

I am here in California, I made this choice to move here when I lost my job, what the heck I didn't have a job anymore anyways so I am here now and while I'm here I am not sitting back and be lazy I am finishing my school and so is my husband.. Sure I often get mad and talk of quiting school and coming home but know I'm not really.. I am no quitter anymore and I will make sure I am done with all that I want to accomplish before I leave this big ole state of Califorina if I end up leaving it that is.. 

I enjoy my life here, maybe you don't but I do and I don't look at the picture right in front of me as much as the future picture I know I will get a car, job and my own place it just takes some time.. I don't have a lot of money, I wasn't born into a family that could afford to hand me what I want and needed, neither was Steven so we are WORKING for what we need and want in life.. We will get it too we always have and always will.. 

So before you ask me about moving home just ask your self, Are they finished with all their accomplishments and schooling?? You should be able to answer those questions for your self.. 

If my mom wants to move home before we are done that's on her, I can't stop her she is her own person, she said that she won't leave Lynn and Braxton but I really don't know.. So if you have questions about her and when she'll be moving back take those to her, because I don't know.. 

This is SOME of my thoughts for now!! Be back for the next post when I think of more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment