Monday, January 20, 2014

I had a Dream once....

As we celebrate MLK today being off work and out of school I can't help but think of this... 

I was just a kid and in the fifth grade in school, it was close to MLK day so we did a lot of talking about him and his speech that's most famous of "I have a dream" 

So as we were sitting at lunch talking and joking around about having dreams my friend and I thought we would write our own dream speeches, it started like this.. 

I have a dream....When I get older I will marry Wesley (he was a fourth grader that went to our school,) I would have some type of job and a huge house.. A fancy car and I believe I said I would have kids also, this went on and was a pretty long speech I had, and my friend also had one too which I can't seem to remember it now.. (I'm sure she remembers so when she reads we will see) 

I wish we would of writen them on paper so we could look back and laugh now at all the funny things we had said to each other and we thought would be when we were older, which most of our dreams have came true although we aren't married to the young men we originally wrote into our speech but we just made up these things as we were only like 10 years old.. 

We both are now very happy and married with children so that part of our dreams are now true.. I would never change that dream now I love Steven and our two children more then anything! ;) I am still working on the other parts of getting that dream job, house and car but those things will all come with time.. 

It was just a fun time as we were kids and I am so thankful me and her forever will Share this time as best friends together!! 

If you ever have a dream just write it down so later on you can look back and see what you wrote about, and make those dreams happen. They don't have to be excact but close to it ;) 

Thanks MLK for given Sarah and I a wonderful memory to always remember ;)

This day is also Special to us, since this week is when our little Angel baby Griffin would of been born in 2010, it's so hard to believe he/she would of been 4 years old this year and doing all the things DannieLynn is doing, and often saddens me but I get by knowing my grandma Marthra and now Grandma Hill is loving that baby to pieces ;) we were also given little Braxton shortly after we miscarried in July, then found out September we would be having another baby.. Which you never can replace someone you loose.. We love you little Griffin, I actually remember getting to hold this little baby after it had past it was very odd to me at the time and the way it looked but now looking back at least I was able to hold the baby!! 

Well guys this is all I have for today I really hope you enjoy reading... 

Until next time ;)  





No comments:

Post a Comment