Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day 1 of 28






Today I am starting a blogger challenge for the month of Feburary, and going to try and post something new for 28 days. I am hoping to be able to keep up with this challenge and give you great reads which day.. So lets begin...

Topic for today: Update your readers on your 2014 goals. How are things going? Are you staying on track or facing some challenges? 


One of my 2014 Goals is to finish my high school diploma.. I am working really hard with this goal, and I am hoping to finish it soon here in 2014. Things are going pretty good with it just a little struggle getting up and getting in school somedays.

Which the classes are only four hour classes, so two full eight hours days is the same as going all week long. But we are trying to go Monday-Thursday for eight hour days we are making it and we enjoy going to school.. 

We finally started into new classes, which we both are into Math, I was not a fan at first but I am liking it now.. For the most part we are staying on track and we are doing really good.. 

I face some small challenges with not being good with Math but I am able to learn it all over again at a older age that I pay more attention and willing to learn it all much better.. 

Another 2014 goal I have is I want to loose some weight, get down to my goal weight, and get my body to where I like it and feel more comfotmable with my self.. This goal is HARD for me, I always think well I can start next week, well I will start next week and here we have it 5 years later I am still in the same shape and I still don't like it..

I have started tracking my calories when I eat and trying to eat less of them and also tracking my weight weekly, My biggest problem is I need to drink more water and less Soda and I also need to work out more.. 

I hope to get there soon tho and get it on the go.. For this goal it isnt going too well since we are now into February and I haven't lost any weight but I havent gained either since I stopped all that the walking we used to do I am around the same weight..

No I am not staying on track but I am hoping to get on track and to stay there.. I struggle with loosing weight because I am the one who loves Dr. Pepper. I dont eat a lot of junk foods or anything like that but I love my sodas and I know they are not good for me and that I am trying to loose the weight..

Monday I plan to get on track and get this show on the road with my weight lost and I'll be trying to keep you all posted in blogs on what I am doiong so if it works and you need to do some too you'll have a little bit of help knowing some one else is struggling too.. 

I also have a lot more goals I am looking towards this year which some of those things include I am trying to find me a job which I need really bad since my unemployment will run out soon. I will need to have some money coming in to pay our bills so that Steven doesn't have to cover them all.. 

With the goal of getting a new job I am also looking toward Goals of getting our own place and trying to make a living here in the big City.. We need to see if this life in California is going to be a good or what is going to come of it, but having our own place will give our children their own rooms and that's what we all need.. 


Well this is a look at some of my goals I have for 2014 and how they are going for now I really hope that you enjoyed this post and I will be back soon to let you all know how these goals are looking in a few weeks or a month or two.. After this Challenge is over in 28 days then I will be letting you all know how these goals are looking.. 

Thank You all for the Support and the reading. I hope you enjoyed and as Always your feedback is always Welcome... 

❤ Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment