Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bittersweet week so far!!!


Well it's only Wednesday, and so far this week has been going pretty good, it's getting harder getting to the end of the week because Friday is mine and moms last day at Trimfit, it will be a super sad day!! But it's been a wonderful 3 1/2 years for my self, I love each and everyone of my friends at that place and will truly miss them!! But we will keep in touch no matter what.... 

So this is kinda a view of the week so far! 

Monday was a pretty good day I woke up knowing this was my last working week so it was pretty exciting, then at work the girls that are amazing friends made me and mom a memory board and let everyone sign it that was super sweet so love mine!! 


Tuesday, was pretty good worked all day and just did the usual, this week is flying by pretty quickly!! After work we went to spend time with my aunt Carol and Uncle Craig, Jimmy and Amanda it was a fun evening just sitting around talking!! 

Tonight (Wednesday) we went over to the trailer to do some more working, but instead of doing a lot inside the house since Steven had to work tonight, we ended up outside with a burn pipe burning papers that needed our information gone, it was alright doing it just a long progress, also made me miss Big Brother and most of Master Chef, it's all ok tho!! Also while we were out burning, Ozzy decided to come back that is moms dog he has been missing for around 2 weeks and just came back tonight ...


After the forever of burning we finally are all finish, before that Braxton couldn't handle it and claimed up in my lap and was sleeping!! 


 Jeffrey and Lynn out  by the fire helping out and relaxing!!! 



Tonight was also Stevens last night at work before the move, it's a little bittersweet feelings!!! But on a good note I am super excited for him to be at home during the evenings and night times!!! 

Well I'll be back probably Friday another blog, we are having yet again another yard sale so ill be post how that all goes!!! 

Until next time..... ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment