Sunday, August 18, 2013

Last Weekend here In North Carolina!

So this was our last weekend in North Carolina before we head out to California, and let me tell you it was pretty fun and emotional, started out with Friday, when we woke up we knew it was our last day and work and that made it even harder to get up and go in for the fact we were going to be really sad to leave everyone! But we did it anyways and it was REALLY hard even harder then I thought, all day long I was doing pretty good not crying or anything I just stayed kinda to myself so I wouldn't be crying! Then when I walked to where I would be working for the day I found a note left from a really awesome friend Debra King, and I kept telling my self I'm not reading it until I'm off work I don't want to cry but I'm nosy and I couldn't wait so it made me cry because it was so sweet and I love her so much!! My best friend Wendy gave me a shirt also and told me its so I won't forget about her and that made me really cry to not in a bad way, but I will never forget all my great friends!! But I was able to hold my self together for most of the day anyways but the minute I was in the parking going home and knew this is my last time being here hit me pretty bad!!! But it's on to better things for my life, and the day had to come sooner then later!! 



Saturday we planned on having a early morning yard sale since this would be the last weekend here in NC and we needed more money for the trip but the weather had different plans for us as it rained ALL DAY long, but we did get a lot of thing packed and labeled yard sale and what's being kept is all together as well, we took the dogs and had them all groomed up and ready for the move to California to! 

We also went to the cook off, Saturday between Terry and Cathy and that was really nice to spend much needed family time together and taste the good food, Terry won the cook off... But both meals where pretty good!! 

Today Sunday we spent it getting all of our keep clothes washed and ready to be packed into the Uhaul, that took FOREVER, we spent like 3 or 4 hours in the laundry mat washing drying and folding everything!! But it's finished now it's relax time for the night and a busy day ahead of us tomorrow as well!!!

Not much longer we will be on the road headed out West, keep us covered in your prayers that we have a safe and easy trip on this long ride to California!! 


Until Next Time...... ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment