Monday, August 5, 2013

If you never do, You'll never know!

Well I have been thinking about all day what I would blog about and it couldn't come to me, we'll my child wanted Taco Bell and when I pulled out some Mild Sauce there it was!!

If you never do, you'll never know and that's how I am feeling about leaving NC and heading to California, everyone keeps asking me what if I don't like it well I can't plan that ahead because I haven't even made it there but I am heading with my eyes wide open and going to direct my decisions in the right path for our little family, and do the best that we can do... 

Today I have been super excited that it will be 24 hours and Jeffrey McLaurin will be on the Airplane headed here to NC... It will be so nice to see him again, we haven't seen him since Christmas, so it's time to see him again!!! 

I hope you enjoyed this blog today and stay tune for the next one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment