Thursday, August 8, 2013

This week has been CRAZY!!!

Starting off with Monday August 5th, 

After a hard working weekend on the yard sale and getting everything ready we headed back to work, it was a pretty easy Monday and for the most part it felt like it was speeding by in the same sense that it was creeping by probably because of all the excitement it was before my brother was to fly home to North Carolina! Finally when the work day ended and I headed home the kids were pretty good that afternoon, we talked on FaceTime with Jeffrey and Carl, for a while both babies really enjoyed that a lot, Jeffrey was able to give Dannielynn a tour of the home we will be going to in California, she really liked it.... :) 

Tuesday August 6th- work was going by pretty slow but it was all of the excitement of Jeffrey being on the Airplane, I sat by my phone most the day just waiting to hear from him, I was super happy and excited the most when I got the text message he was landed in Raleigh I knew it was safe then and it was so relaxing, then the long wait began as he said he was in the car on the way to the room, it felt like years before he got there! Dannielynn and Braxton were so tired but wanted to wait up on him, of course they didn't make it lol, but as soon as he was in the room it didn't take no time at all before they were up and very excited to finally see uncle Jeffrey! Braxton has even traded in sleeping with mom, for sleeping with his uncle Jeffrey! 

Wednesday August 7th- was a very on the edge day for me, as some might know this is the day "SIX" years ago that I was in the car wreck that changed my life forever, I even had to ride right over the spot we wrecked a few times, I felt some anxiety trying to come on but with the help of my babies I was able to block it out and be fine, this year it really hit hard, for the fact that six years ago I had plans on going to California with my brother Jeffrey and the wreck is what stopped my from going and delayed his move until February, but we made it through and I know that everything will be ok!! :)

Thursday August 8th- THAT'S TODAY!! I had a really busy day at work I worked pretty hard, and stayed real busy, we have a lot to get done before the plant closes down, which is a little bittersweet, I am in a way ready to leave the work place but also in the same time really not wanting to leave all of the friends I have made there! But it will be alright and it's all in our plans, time for us to go on and better our lives! Tonight is also family dinner night, Jeffrey cooked spaghetti and it was tasty, now everyone is in their little groups talking and playing some in the kitchen talking, some outside playing basketball and I'm sitting here waiting to watch some BIG BROTHER I love that show!!

Tomorrow Friday August 9th- I have work for the last day this week and then the wonder husband I have is taking the day off so we can get stuff ready for another yard sale which I am hoping to sell A LOT of everything and make a bunch of money for California!!! Also for NO RAIN!

Don't let me forget to mention that in a short amount of time CARL will be here in North Carolina also!!!! 

My picture this blog is of the upcoming dates!!! 

I will also be posting more as my mind thinks, and things come up, so just keep watching to see what I'll write next and also please share your comments and feedbacks, also if there is a topic about us you would like to hear more about just let me know! 

Until next time..... :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment