Sunday, August 4, 2013

Yard Sale before and After!!!

Yard Sale... Yard Sale.... 

Let me tell you those things are a lot of work!! 

So we have packed up most of our yard sale items and had one sale, the sale went good we started around 7am we had this over at my aunt and uncles house, they also had a yard sale too.. 

This is one of the first steps into getting us ready to move West 😄 which we are very excited for! 

To begin with I wasn't filling this yard sale at all, it just takes to much time and its to hot to be messing with it all, but I was pushed through it and with the help of my husband and mom we finally got ready and went to set up on Friday night! 

Saturday morning came around and I was dragging out of the bed knowing I needed to be up and ready to be out in the yard around 6:00am, I was a bit late tho, we had a time getting us up and the babies up and going but we finally made it out there!! 

My thoughts were no one will buy this mess why even try and sell it but boy was I wrong as the rush came in and the people started to buy it was so exciting to sale the items to them and it be going so we wouldn't have to pack it back up!! 

As the yard sale started to slow down and people stop coming by it was time to pack back up and take it all home, so that's just what we did and decided to have two more yard sales before we leave the state! So there is still a lot of work to be done! But slowly it's all falling into places!! 😄 

I am going to try my best to keep blogging and to do it more with the move so bare with me and don't let me make you bored I'm new and just learning 😄 but with some time they will get better and you'll be enjoying my post!! 

Here is our before and after photos so you could see just how much was sold in one yard sale 😄 I hope to sale out in the next two!! 😄 

But until next time I hope you did enjoy what I was able to share with ya!! 😄 

No comments:

Post a Comment