Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 11 of 28


Topic number Eleven: Describe your perfect Valentines Day! 

Well let's see what is a perfect valentines day to me? 

To me that's just spending time with my husband and children, nice dinner at home that is, I don't like fighting crowds and trying to keep the kids on their best behavior on this such busy day.. 

This year on Valentines Day our school is closed so I will at least get to spend time with my husband before he goes to work, since the last two valentines day he has worked night shift while I didn't so we didn't get to spend much time together! 

I hope you enjoy your love day this year and it's the best day for you!! I really don't know what I  will be doing but probably just hanging out with our babies and everyone here at the house!!



❤ Danielle 


No comments:

Post a Comment