Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 27 of 28


Number 27: What song played during your first dance as Husband and Wife? Why? 

Let's see our wedding was four years ago this July... So it's hard to remember what we first danced too.. 

But that song was...
 
"Then" by Brad Pasiley we both loved that song and it just seemed to be the right song for us to dance too.. 

I remember trying not to stare
The night that I first met you
You had me mezmorized
And three weeks later
In the front porch light
Taking 45 minutes to kiss goodnight
I hadn't told you yet
I thought I loved you then

Now you're my whole life
Now you're my whole world
I just can't believe
The way I feel about you girl
Like a river meets the sea
Stronger than its ever been
We've come so far since that day
And I thought I loved you then

This is the first part of the song and it explained us 100% and so it was just right for us to dance to this song!! 

I hope you enjoyed this short post and will be back tomorrow!! 

❤ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment