Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 21 of 28!!!


Today is number 21: What made you Smile this week? 

Well let's see what has made me smile this week.. My children and family, I love everyone so much they mean everything to me.. 

Also it makes me smile, to see all the support we get from everyone.. When we are at cross roads and don't know ejat to do.. I am so thankful we have such wonderful friends and family.. 

My children have been so good this week and DannieLynn so excited that it's the week of her birthday so we have been counting down the days.. 

We went to the Park and it was Nice to see the babies playing and having fun and Stevens crazy self trying to ride a skateboard lol..

This has been a great week and we are wrapping it up with a nice day at the beach on Saturday to celebrate DannieLynn's 5th birthday!!  

This day is EXTRA SPECIAL because......

 

OUR BABY GIRL TURNS 5!!! Oh my I can not believe we have a 5 year ok daughter it seems so unreal that she is this age.. It feels just like yesterday we were having her!! She has grown so much in these five years, she is a awesome little girl with a great imagination, I wish I could still come up with some of the stuff that she does.. It's so amazing some of the things she said and acts out.. Her personality is pretty amazing also, she is still a bit shy but she seems to be breaking out of that... It's also so hard to believe she'll start school this August!!! 



I hope you enjoyed this special post I wrote today and that you have a very great weekend I'll be back tomorrow for day number 22.. 

❤ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment