Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 13 of 28


Topic number 13: If you could change One thing about your self what would it be? 

Well this is HARD, for one I have no clue of one thing I would change if I could.. Also a lot of the things I would say hey I could change this well I could change it I just haven't so this is kind of hard.. 

I am going to say tho, if I could change one thing I am going to pick.. 

I would be a More Active Person.. 

With that being said, I would spend less time doing down time things, like watching tv and being lazy.. 

I would spend my time doing other things like exsericing and staying on the move so that other things I want change in would happen also.. 

I know I know this change can happen and it takes my self to make this change and I really need to do it but I will get there and be that person I want to be.. 

A little bit at a time.. 

Hope you all had a wonderful day and enjoyed this post I will be back tomorrow with day number 14.. 

❤ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment