Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 26 of 28


Number 26: Your Favorite High School Moment? 

Well as everyone knows I didn't finish school, so I don't really have a favorite moment in High School I didn't stay long enough to have favorite anything... 

The short amount of time I was there tho I did always have a good time in when I was in classes I liked.. 

Which would be.. 

Parenting class, sewing, cooking.. 

Those were my favorite classes... 

I did have one good moment, which wasn't good at the time but funny now.. 

I was in sewing class, and we had a class full of girls and one boy, well this guy was my really good friend, so I was willing to be partners with him when we would sew and all... 

Well one day I was helping him sew and the thread broke, when I stuck my finger under the needle to fix the problem, he thought it would be funny to start sewing, ( Thankfully I just got my nails done) having fake fingernails saved my real nail from being sewed off like my fake one was lol.. Funny now but painful then!! 

Hope you all had a wonderful day.. Will see you back tomorrow for the next post.. 

❤ Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment