Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 16 of 28


Number Sixteen Here: Love it or Hate it, What's your view on Politics?  

well to be honest with you I don't love them.. I don't usually pay any attention to things that has to do with politics because I don't care about that type stuff.. 

I know I know, I need to care and get in the loop of knowing what is going on, but why should I do that when I see everyone else saying things about them and I can read opinions that have been said and kid of get the idea of what is going on.. 

I don't so much hate Politics either until it's time to start campainging and voting then it just drives me nuts.. I just feel like it's all money rackets and waste of time.. 

Being Honest again I don't like them much either because most the darn time I don't even understand what they are even trying to tell me they will make change in, I hardley ever see the change as to others in the world so I am not sure.. It feels like a lot of those people stand and lie in your face just to get that vote and then it's their game and they play it how they want to and not the way it was all planned to be.. 

well this is somewhat my views on politics.. What do you think about them Love or Hate it? 

Have a great night and I will be back Tomorrow with Post number Seventeen... 

❤ Danielle 


No comments:

Post a Comment