Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 22 of 28

Number twenty-two here: Have you ever been Builled? If so, how did you handle it? 

Honestly, I can't not remember if I have ever been Builled.. I know at some point I probably was when I was younger but I don't remember it to know how I handled it or anything like that.. 

So with that being said I'll give you a post like this.. 

If you know of someone being Builled or that is bullying someone, do not be scared to get help for that person.. No matter what do not be scared that someone will call you a tale tail or anything like that.. You honestly could save someone's life by helping them get help.. 

If your child is being Builled, figure out why and get to that school and have something done and put a stop to it.. 

People and Kids do not understand that bullying or being Builled can be so harmful but really it can be.. 

Rather it's Internet or face to face it's wrong and needs to have a stop put to it.. 

Always be kind and treat people how you want to be treated, even when it's hard and you want to go off, it's better to just walk away and be the bigger person!  

I went to school with someone that was Builled for some things and this person ended up taking their life because it got to be so bad.. It should never come to that a bully should be stopped before something this tragic happens... 

If you see someone being Builled, offer to be a friend.. 

If someone gets a mean text message or anything, send kind works and help make it better.. 

Be apart of the Postive NOT the Negative!  

I hope you enjoyed today.. and that you will be able to help someone if you see then being Builled or anything like that.. See you back tomorrow.. 

❤ Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment