Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 3 of 28

Topic three: Five Valentine day date ideas.. 

1. Nice Dinner to the favorite place you or your Valentine likes to eat at.. I would be picking Olive Garden I love that place, my husband hasn't ever eaten there and I have only a few times but this is about my favorite nice restaurant.. I also like a steak house too so either one would be a great night out for Valentines Day! 

2. Movies ( which I don't like movies) but there is always a new romance movie coming out on Valentines Day so you and your date could catch a nice movie to spend the night together.. This year it looks like there will be a few new movies starting Feburary 14, 2014 the titles I saw online would be.. "About Last Night" "Endless Love" "Love is in the Air" "Lucky Bastard" and "Winter Tale" pick you a good movie and make it a date night.. Valentines Day 2015 "FIFTY SHADES WILL BE OUT" 

3. Red Box and Take out.. If you are the type of people that doesn't want to be out fighting all the crowds on Valentines Night then order some take out from your favorite place and a red box movie, spend the evening at home snuggled up on the couch watching a nice movie! 

4. Just Play... Not like you think nasty ;) you and your date spend a day, together just doing childhood memory things you loved as a child.. Select your favorite childhood activity.. Seining on the swings, play Monopoly, and make a mess with Finger paints, having pillow fights and so on.. Do each other's favorite activity a they enjoyed as a child and share your stories with each other as your spending the day together.. 

5. Mini Golf (Putt-Putt) who doesn't love a few rounds of putt-putt.. Spend your day with your date out on the green grass playing some putt-putt but take your time and enjoy the day together, no need in rushing the special day away!!  

So here is my 5 date ideas I hope that you enjoy, and that you and your date has a very happy valentines day with whatever you choose to do on this day!! 

If you choose one I have listed send me some feedback and let me know how it went.. 

If your single on Valentines Day, find you a date if possible.. There is someone else out there single too that might like just a special day out.. 

❤ Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment