Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 12 of 28


Topic number 12: Write a post inspired by the word: FAMILY!! ❤ 

Family where life begins and Love never ends.. 

You can't choose your family so you have to love them, even when times get hard and you want to walk away that's ok but deep down that love is still there and you are still family.. 

I love my family with my whole heart and soul, I have the best family in this world.. We are all well behaved people and for the most part have our ducks in the rows they are supposed to be in, we are a strong family which love and supports each other, but hey what can I say our family was all start with an amazing TWO amazing woman and then it all started from there.. Grandma Hill and Grandma Marthra, I love these two more then anything they were and are the back bones in our family and although they post are gone now, we are still glued together because they raised us up to be strong and to support each other..

I completely amire our family and how loving and all we are, not only to each other but to other as well, we always welcome people in with open arms for anything that we had planned or whatever.. 

I am so thankful for this amazing family we have guys.. Thank you all for staying amazing! 

This is so very true but we all get over it pretty quick and we are back on good terms, and as long as it's always like that it will always stay amazing!! ❤ 

I love all you guys even the ones married in your amazing too and you are FAMILY!

Hope you enjoyed be back tomorrow! 

❤ Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment