Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 8 of 28


I use this photo but NOOO my children do not have a Facebook... 


Topic number eight: At what age should children be allowed to use Facebook and how much parent involvement do they need? 

Well well well... Today's post is about the good ole world of Facebook.. 


My opinion of children on Facebook is this, I think that a child should not be allowed a Facebook until Middle school the earliest..

 I don't feel like a child in K-5th grade or younger should have a Facebook, they shouldn't really have a clue what Facebook is.. They should be more focused on playing and being a child then being on the internet.. 

But when a child become old enough to have a Facebook I think parent involentment should be a pretty good part of it, first there needs to be Facebook and Internet safety gone over and then the parent should often look onto the profile just to make sure there isn't anything going on that shouldn't be and that someone wasn't added my mistake and creeping on your young child... 

But your opinion of when your child should get a Facebook might be totally different and that's ok, each person and parent to their own! This is just my thoughts and probably when I will allow my children a Facebook account, or whatever is out by that time! 

Hope you enjoyed today and will be back tomorrow for another post.. 

❤ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment