Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 28 of 28 LAST POST THIS MONTH!


Number 28: Write a letter to your younger self!! 

So if I could tell my younger self a little something, I'm not sure what all I would tell me but there is a little bit of stuff.. So here is my letter to myself... 

Dear Danielle, 

While your young take your time and enjoy the little things in life, like being a kid and having your parents to take care of you and listen to what they say because it's all for the better. Stay in school and really try hard to finish, when your supposed to because it's so much harder when your older.. 

Take your time growing up and really enjoy it, don't wish you were 16 then 18 and then 21 because it's nice having that freedom at those ages but not having to work and support your self is so much better then being an adult lol... 

Although I love working for the things I want and need, life is much easier as a child, when you don't have to stress about things or worry with anything going on in the world.. 

So enjoy those times and then grow up and get married and have your babies and be a adult, then enjoy that time.. ;-) 

I love my husband and Kids I would never ever change them for the world or when I got married or had my babies I had them early yes I know but that's ok I would never change it for anything.. 

Love, 
The older me: Danielle Griffin 

--

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read these blogs everyday of this challenge.. This is the last post for the month.. I truly enjoyed taking the time to write and I hope you liked reading.. 

I will be back soon with another post not sure when but I will be! So stay tune as I write more on all types of subject!! 

Thank you all so much!!! 

❤ Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment