Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 2 of 28




Topic number 2: SUPER BOWL Are you watching the game? If so who do you want to win? 

YES!! I will be watching this Super Bowl Game today, which it will be odd since here in California Kickoff is 3:30pm and not at night 6:30 like back home.. Last year I also attended a party with the Nealey crew andwe had a lot of fun and food, I will miss your party today guys.. but loveandmiss you..  

I am pulling today for the DENVER BRONCOS... I ususally go with the underdog each year, and always pull against everyone else.. I picked this team because they knocked the chargers out and because they have Peyton Manning ;) which is a big Plus too me... 

I will also be missing all my Trimfit Family this Super Bowl game and our betting we did and choosing our squares, I used to be good at picking and could win at least $25.00 one time during the game lol.. 

I would enjoy this game a bunch more if my Green Bay Packers or New York Giants were playing since those are my two teams..   

But this will be a very good game and I look forward to watching.. Just hate my husband will be working and I have to watch it by my self unless my mom watches with me... 

Let me know in the comments who your pulling for and your comments on the game!! 

❤ Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment