Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 14 of 28


Topic Day fourteen: Valentine's Day, what's the big deal? Shouldn't we celebrate love every day? 

Yes we should celebrate our love every single day and show those people we love that we do love them.. 

but what's the big deal with Valentines Day, well on that day is when you are supposed to slow down your day and and spend a little extra time together, do things you usually don't get to do and make it a real special day for you and your loved one.. 

Valentines Day for us though is like any other day, I am not sure how you spend your dad but we usually work and spend what time we can together and with our kids.. 

I love my husband everyday and try to show him that but on this Love day it's a little bit differently.. 

Hope you enjoyed for today... Kind of short because it has asked about Valentines Day like three time's now and I feel like I'm stuck on Repeat.. 

❤ Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment