Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 23 of 28

Number 23 here: What Advice do you wish you would have received before having kids? 

I'm not so sure that I wished I had received any advice before having my kids, I think I had some pretty good advice.. 

I also feel like having a child you kind of learn as you go type deal, I mean you need your common sense of how to feed, change a diaper and things like that you should know from helping with babies in the familes.. 

But the rest of it, is kind of like a learn experiment to me.. 

I was young when I had both my children and we have made it this far so I'm sure we are doing a pretty good job ;) 

Hope you enjoyed.. LeAve some comments if you wish you had received some advice before having your children! 

❤ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment