Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 18 of 28


Topic Eigthteen Here: Five Favorite TV shows!!! 

I sure do love my tv shows and I have so many that I watch so this is going to be hard to only pick five of them!! But let's see what I can come up with here.. 

1: Big Brother- I absolutely LOVE this show right here... I can't wait every summer for it to come back on, I would probably try and be on the show if I didn't have children lol.. I love to watch this show tho it's my top number one show.. 

2: The Bachelor/Bachelorette- I really enjoy this show when the bachelor/bachelorette is a good one some seasons I like better then others I don't really watch much if I don't get interested the first little bit..

3: Dancing with the Stars- I like this show a lot when it's on, I like it the best when a star I really like is dancing like last season with Snooki.. 

4: General Hospital- I know I know I picked on my mom and everyone and said I would never watch this stupid show but I watched it when I was in elementary school with my sitter and just grew up watching it so it's in my blood I can't help it.. I really like it!! 

5: Master Chef- I love some Gordan Ramsay so of crouse I love me some Master Chef, I also enjoy cooking so this is one of my tops too!! 

What the heck I'll do ten favorites let's see what else I have!! 

6: The Taste- I really like this show too because again it's cooking and I really like Ludos as a chef, but I kind of got mad because the cook I like really good went home when their was two others that should of went home.. 

7: Baby Daddy: The funniest show on ABC Family I really enjoy it.. The one guy on there used to play on Full house so it's a plus.. 

8: Snooki and Jwowww- I really like top I don't watch as much as I used to but I do still enjoy it when the seasons are on. 

9: Little People Big World- I have watched this show since the beginning when TLC first started it and I have loved it since.. I really like to watch it.. 

10: The Little Couple- when I first saw this show I didn't think I would like it but I watched it and it really grew on me and I enjoy it a whole lot now.. 

This is my favorite tv shows I have so many that it would take me all night to name them I believe so I'll leave you with ten!! 

If you want to comment leave your 5 favorite tv shows, so we can see what everyone likes to watch on tv!! 

I hope that you enjoyed today and I'll see you back tomorrow for day number nineteen... 

❤ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment