Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 20 of 28


Number Twenty here: Three Easy ways to save money on your grocery bill? 

Well here I'm not going to like google and find out really how to save money on the grocery bill by like using coupons or anything like that but I'll tell you three simple ways that could help you save money, that I have always heard growing up.. 

1: Always make a list, I know I never make a grocery list either, but I really should.. When I go to the store only needing a couple things I always spend way to much by not having a list and getting those things and getting out of the store.. So Always try and make a list and Stick to it.. 

2: NEVER Ever go shopping for groceries when you are hungry, because you'll buy more then if you were full.. You'll see all these yummy things your starving for and you'll be tempted to buy more and more and that makes you spend more.. 

3: If you can help it try and shop without the young children, you know because it's so hard to say no to them when they want those chips, cookies and all those other things.. That will make the bill more then what it should of been.. Also try to avoid those items for your self too.. 

Just for fun, 

Number Four: This is my personal Opinion when I shop for Groceries, Do Not shop at Walmart for the groceries because if your like me you'll shop for everything else, then you will either not have enough money for the food items you needed or you will go over all together in what you wanted to spend.. So anytime that I go out grocery shopping I try and stick to the stores that is only filled with food... 

I hope you enjoyed this post for today and I'll be back tomorrow for a SPECIAL day number 21, tune in tomorrow and see why it is Special... 

❤ Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment