Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 6 of 28


Topic number 6: Your top 5 books!! 

Well if you know me then you already know this, I don't read books! If you don't know me well, you just learned something new today about the writer of this blog.. ;) 

It's very true I have never been the type of person to read books tho I just don't like them.. But that's very odd because I read a lot of internet blogs and most of them are fictions blogs.. So if I read that I should be able to read a book huh? 

Well I do have a few books I have read and finished so I will listen them below!! 

1. Fifty Shades of Grey, I read this book in no time at all it was so easy to read and hard to put down.. 

2. Fifty Shades Darker, this book is very good too I enjoyed it so much.. 

3. Fifty Shades Freed, now this book was very good, which they all were and as you know they went together so it made sense to read all three.. But I have to say when I was reading this third book it was sad because the story was ending and I have to wait on book 4 or the movie and it's taking forever for one to get here!! 

4. Chicken Soup books, I love all these books.. I have never read one all the way through I don't think but I really like them and when I get a chance I like to flip through them!! 

5. Fictional blogs, since I don't know another favorite book of mine I'll use the blogs I read.. I read five fictional blog which I really enjoy, they are all about Relationship, love, sex and pizza mostly, and all writing by young females trying to make it in the world, with crazy run into guys and things like that.. They are all based from different places and it makes it fun reading so many different ones to see how the stories are all different and what they are all doing.. 

I need to find me some books that I will like and read, reading is good for you but I just haven't found anything that I could just sit and really read.. I'll be on the look out and if you have any opinions then feel free to let me know!! 

As always your feedback is welcome I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I will be back tomorrow for another one!! 

❤ Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment