Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 24 of 28


Number 24: Your most embarrassing Moment! 

Honestly I can't really remember my most embarrassing moment I know I have some lol but I really don't know.. 

One of those moment was back in 2007 after my bad car wreck, I had broke my neck so I was in that huge ugly neck brace, my hair was all bloody and gross and I was just beat up, my face half rip off, it was just gross.. 

We went out shopping and everyone would always stare at me and kids would point and say things and I remember how embarrassing that was and crying because I hated the way I looked like that being in public.. Most times I wore my sun glasses so no one could see who I was.. 

I don't really know anymore, I know there is a lot more but I can't think of them! 

What's your most embarrassing moment you can remember?? 

❤ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment